joi

today i don't

i have days when i just say today i don't care about anything...and this is just another one of those days.. well here i am..awake but still half asleep at 9 o'clock waiting for my breakfast to be ready, drinking my coffee and trying to convince myself that i have..or better said.. i must go to Relaciones Internacionales class. it's sounds so funny in spanish haha.. 
it's the only morning class i have and it's killing me..
after the class..another adventure through the center..trying to reach the Relaciones Internacionales Office (today everything is about international relations:))) in order to pick my university card..which have been there for almost a week..because i always forget about it:))
Oh and i have an invitation for tomorrow to a reception at the embassy of Romania in Madrid.. but it's too cold to attend a fancy event at 235 km far from home.
It's so cold that i would be more than happy if i wouldn't have to go out to face the cold reality..and my nice weather widget is telling me that there are 3 degrees..but i really doubt it..we'll see..in less than 10 minutes :P
now i really am going to class..:(

kiddie

Niciun comentariu: