duminică

half awake and half asleep

It's 6.08 a.m. haha..and I am still awake working as usual. no sleep these days.i feel like a zombie.. but  at least i am a cool zombie haha:))
 i need a vacation.i'm looking forward to going on my trip on the 18th and then on the other trip at the end of the year..but until then papers..applications ..essays..and other thingiez.
except for my working sessions which are normal i have an odd feeling something is going on..maybe it's just my paranoia..it won't be something unusual for me :)) haha
first i thought it was  weather's fault.. cloudy days..incredibly cold and windy...sometimes with rain or even with snow... but..actually it's nothing about the weather..oh well..
i'll be fine..work..coffee...and other things to distract me from thinking of absurdities

i am listening to eels..i've been listening to this band a lot these days..i really like them...

tomorrow is free (cause it's fiesta dooh:P) but a free day in which i am supposed to finish a lot of stuffz for school and not only..and i will go a little shopping too:)

My window is open as always. the cold evening air is refreshing the atmosphere in my room, keeping me in reality and making me enjoy more and more my hot caffe latte

Niciun comentariu: