joi

¡Feliz Navidad! :P

Merry Xmassssssssssss to all! I am happy to see that even if I am in Spain , my friends didn't forget me hihi... and I think this is one of the best Christmas-es ever. It's like I wanted it to be. With sun, a chill atmosphere, sweets and joy... Yesterday I went shopping and finally, I had fun and I didn't get angry haha..as I always get when shopping for Christmas. The mall was crowded but everybody was chill, happy, and it felt like Christmas isn't actually the competion for getting the best food or the best presents.
Spain is great. The weather is so warm..perfect! with a top and a sweater you can go out and enjoy Christmas! Weird for what I was used to haha...
I never thought I would say this, but I don't want to go back to RO! I really like Spain...Here is perfect, everything is like I wanted it to be...oh well...:(
I'm off to make some coffee jajaja..my key ingredient to a perfect day :D

¡Feliz Navidad! :P

Niciun comentariu: