sâmbătă

today is about the importance of our appearance :P

i was asked a couple of days ago, what's more important to me, the appearance of a person or the person's attitude, way of thinking, personality and all the other characteristics that shape our image in society. Well, I would lie if I would say that appearance is not important and I really don't care about it. I will explain everything now. Oh well...let's put it this way..you enter in a nice candy shop, and you'd like to buy some sweets, and if you donno how do they taste, don't you choose the candies that look better or that seem to have a better taste ? I admit I do this. Maybe it's wrong but I think that appearance is as important as the "content". It's the first thing you see, and it maybe shock you or make you act reluctant to whatever that person might say,offer or want.
i hope i am not misunderstood, even though  i am a freak when it comes to brands, shopping and other things like this and i am not by far the most entitled person to speak about fashion, but i was pointing out only that we should give the same importance to our appearance as we do with our education for example.
it's a long talk..i will continue this later maybe...
as an illustration to all this  watch "the devil wears prada"..despite the fact that it seems to be superficial and an "easy" movie it actually shows you that your brain is not enough :)

Niciun comentariu: