miercuri

in pain.

Being incredibly busy with exams, projects, final thesis or things like this, I kinda forgot about my blog. I really miss writing, expressing my feelings and somehow, feeling kind of relieved after that.
But soon, as in less than 1 month, my nightmare will be over. I know I will miss it. A lot. I loved college..and it really was the best time of my life. I know that next week , I will burst into tears at my last class...well maybe not, but I will sure feel a little regret for leaving such a safe place. Yes, college made me feel safe among other nice experiences. Here I found my sweet and nice friends, I fell inlove and I become a better version of me. College made me act more mature and made me discover life and reality as they are. Sometimes bad, sometimes great. I will stop here because I don't want to get depressed. Not now. I have to finish my exams first:)).
Now I can't do anything, and I have a looot of work, but this wisdom tooth is killing me!! The pain is unbearable and I'm trying not to take so many painkillers...oh well.. I must see a dentist asap! But the problem is that my dentist is in Constanta and I can't leave Bucharest..and I am quite a chicken to go to a strange doctor..I want my doctor, who knows me and my family and likes me and is doing the best work in the world! I like her for being a model to me, and for correcting me everytime i pronounce (by mistake of course ) Vogel with V instead and F..oh well those who know german understand better what i'm talking about..

Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm :D

Niciun comentariu: