duminică

6.47 am - light up my sky

it's not thaaatt early..taking into consideration the fact that i had no sleep this nite..i would say that it's actually late.... haha..
i just set up my twitter account..so you can find me there..it looks nice and i finally succeeded in changing the photo and writing a reply..so i think it's everything i need to know about that thingy..
i like 2009..i want it to be great.and i am sooo trying to make it great..but smth is missing...and i'll miss it the most when i'll be back in ro..fuck..i really don't want this to happen..i don't like it there..i really don't like it..i know i have my family..actually my dad is in bahamas right now..but i have mom..and osiris (my perrot :P) and all my friends..but i don't have THAT smth .. neither do i have it in spain..but at least seems much closer...
next week finals....yuck..:-s..anyway..in two weeks..spain will be a memory..and i feel like crying.  .. i am so sensitive lately..i think that it's because of my haircolor...hmm...weird.
today..it was nice;)

here..i feel like listening to yellowcard :P ;)

light up my sky...



"..I can't find a wall to pin this to,
They're all coming down since I've found you.
I just wanna be where you are tonight.
I run in the dark looking for some light,
And how will we know if we just don't try,
We won't ever know.

Let me light up the sky,
Light it up for you.
Let me tell you why,
I would die for you..."

Niciun comentariu: